- Clean and friendly environment
- Low bake oven
- Vehicle body straightening technology
- On site estimating and advice
- Recovery of damaged vehicle
- Pick-up and delivery
- Fast and efficient repairs
- Courtesy vehicle available
- We guarantee all repairs
- Assistance with insurance claims and liability advice
- Assistance with the completion of insurance details
Ample on-site parking is available close to the reception area and further spaces are available at the rear of the factory.
There is also an undercover area where customers can drive their cars for quoting purposes should it be raining outside.
We have a comfortable waiting area available with a Neverfail water dispenser, sofa and reading material. We also offer tea and coffee to our customers in a well-lit area sheltered from sunlight and toilet facilities are also available in the administration area if required.
Pakenham Accident Repairs have 6 loan cars available for customer use, all are fully automatic and air conditioned, 4 of these cars are 2012 models these will incur a small fee to cover insurance requirements, rego and maintenance. We also offer a pick up and drop off service to and from desired locations at the start and end of the repair process.
Pakenham Accident Repair is located close to the town centre of Pakenham and we are only a few minutes’ walk to train and bus stops.
At Pakenham Accident Repairs we do not divulge customer details to any third party as part of the repair process unless required by law or at the request of the customer. We do not provide our data base to any third party business.
Customers are reminded to remove valuables from their car before leaving it with us even though we have never had any customer complaints about missing items after cars have left our care. All our work in progress is secured in a lock up alarmed factory overnight.
What to do in case of an accident:
- Do not admit liability
- Stay calm.
- Exchange names, addresses and contact numbers with other driver/s, together with other details listed on next page.
- Obtain contact details of any witness/es regardless of fault.
- Render assistance and wherever possible move to an area safe from traffic.
- Call 000 if ambulance, fire and/or police are required at the scene.
- If your vehicle requires towing you are required to call towing allocation on 13 11 76(metro area) or in rural areas, contact the local towing service.
- It is important to direct your vehicle to the repairer of your choice. So ensure that destination is completed on the towing form beforesigning it.
- Any other details of interest should be noted immediately to ensure accurate claim notification, which could effect your excess payment.
- Take photographs if possible.